Fantastic opportunity for an Architect or experienced Part II to play a pivotal role in the formation of the London studio of a chic US design practice, working on impressive and unique workplace and commercial projects, along with projects in the public realm and a range of other exciting sectors.
You will form part of a growing London team, backed by the support and infrastructure of an established US practice and include opportunities to travel.
- Work closely with both Design and Creative Directors and implement creative design ideas.
- Support the development and implementation of the practice ethos in London.
- Participate in New Business pitches and meetings with potential clients and collaborators.
- Lead the concept design of projects in the UK, US, and across the globe.
Skills & Experience
- Qualified Architect or an experienced Part II with at least a Master's degree in Architecture or similar.
- Excellent design skills with a passion for creativity along with excellent organisational skills.
- A high degree of self-motivation, flexibility, and resourcefulness.
- Experience preparing tender documents and preparing specifications.
- Contract administration experience, along with experience coordinating a range of design team consultants.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Strong written and verbal communication along with collaboration skills.
- Experience using AutoCAD, Rhino, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Revit.
This is certainly an amazing opportunity to lead the direction of design in their London studio. Don't miss the opportunity. Apply today.