This is an exciting opening for a BIM Manager to join one of UKs top tier AJ100 practices. You will join a BIM team of 6 people who work centrally to maintain and develop the use of BIM within the practice. You will be an adept BIM Coordinator who is looking to take a step up and take on a proactive role as part of a large practice working on complex projects. Unmissable benefits and long term career progression on offer.
- Manage the BIM strategy across multiple projects.
- Develop BIM standards, documentation and procedures.
- Write and implement BIM execution plans and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in various BIM software including Revit and Dynamo.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading practice as a BIM manager/experienced BIM Coordinator.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Solid understanding of current BIM level 2 standards and regulations.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit, Navisworks and other BIM software gained on a live project.
- Experience of using Dynamo.