A top design studio with global projects is seeking a Project Manager to join their team and facilitate their projects. You will enjoy a busy environment and be incredibly proactive, responsible for ensuring efficient, timely, and on-budget delivery of projects from start to finish.
- Report to Project leader and manage workflow and programme of high profile and complex projects.
- Assist with resourcing and budget management.
- Provide and excellent level of service to the client and external teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified architect/equivalent with significant experience.
- Experience within a project manager role on large international projects.
- Proactive with the desire to get things done and contribute to the success of teams and the wider practice.
- Ability to forge relationships with clients and consultants.