Eden Brown recruitment have partnered with a growing Strategic Land and Planning promotion company seeking a Town planner keen to develop their career within the strategic sector.
With a number of offices across the UK, this consultancy are seeking an individual to join their passionate Northampton team (although can offer flexible / remote working if further afield) to develop and manage business across the region. On offer is the opportunity to learn and develop within the strategic market, one to one mentoring with senior members of the team and a great progression structure!
This consultancy predominantly operate within the residential and commercial sector and have a successful track record in delivering complex and challenging sites.
Key duties include;
- Community consultation presentations on behalf of the client and including parish council meetings, public consultations, and local authority meetings.
- Preparation and presentation of a range of planning applications including outline, full and reserved matters, certificate of lawful use and discharge of planning conditions, including writing supporting documents.
- Site visits and meetings, assessing development opportunity and preparing feasibility reports / written advice.
- Project management of planning applications including liaising with the client, local planning authorities, the internal team, and other stakeholders within the planning process.
- Preparation of fee proposals.
- Preparation and submission of planning appeals via written representations, informal hearing or public enquiry.
- Researching all aspects of planning policy and law as required.
- Delivery of major infrastructure projects and housing developments.
This is a great opportunity with a truly driven consultancy and not to be missed!
If interested, please call Luke on 07909234077 or email email@example.com
Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.