Prestigious design studio in north London is looking for an experienced architect to lead project teams. Established in the early 80s, they have had a steady growth and winning awards in most sectors. This is a key role to lead a team and deliver a high-profile Central London project from stage 3 to site. As a 70-person practice, they have excellent support systems in place and a large social calendar. If you are an experienced architect with a technical bias and are looking to commit long-term to an award-winning stable practice, this could be for you.
- Lead a team on a high-profile central London project (circa 60mill)
- Oversee and manage the production of information in revit.
- Coordination with consultants and contractors.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with significant UK delivery experience.
- Experience of running projects 30 million+ ideally across commercial and/or residential.
- Good technical knowledge with substantial experience post stage 4.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Revit ideal but not essential.
- On-site experience with contractors and consultants.
This studio prides itself on its culture and working environment with sensible working hours, proven career opportunities, and a range of social events.