Building Surveyor (multiple locations available)
Your new company
This is an exciting opportunity to join on a full-time or part-time basis, our client offers a host of services, offering a wide range of Residential & Commercial Surveying and Valuation Services. They have two property valuation specialists based in Milton Keynes & Leighton Buzzard, who are accredited RICS Registered Valuers and are looking to expand their team at this present time.
They undertake valuations on both commercial and residential properties, including for Help to Buy Shared Ownership, Matrimonial, Insurance, Probate, SIPP / SASS, Building Reinstatement, Red Book Valuations and other purposes. In addition to this, they undertake Single Joint Expert and Expert Witness work.
Your new role
- Key Responsibilities:
- RICS Home Survey Level 1
- RICS Home Survey Level 2 (with & without valuation)
- RICS Home Survey Level 3
- Commercial Building Surveys
- Schedules of Condition & Dilapidations
- Commercial Property Landlord & Tenant Matters
What you'll need to succeed
- The ideal candidates will have:
- A minimum 2 years post qualification Building Surveying experience, in either residential, or residential and commercial consultancy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel
- Clean driving licence
- The ability to work within a team and on own initiative
- Must be enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- Must have strong verbal and numerical skills and good report writing skills
- Requires excellent time management and general organisation skills
- Is required to be flexible and have the ability to work under pressure
- to undertake a mix, providing an attentive and professional service on behalf of private clients.
What you'll get in return
- What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Monthly commission scheme
- Mentoring for new recruits
- Annual RICS membership fees and VRS
- CPD training
- Surveying and home office equipment
- A fun and supportive team environment
- Excellent opportunity to work for a growing organisation, offering genuine career progression opportunities
- Flexible working options available.
- Salary: £50,000 - c£60,000 per year (this would also apply to part time, but on a pro-rata basis)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.