FRAME are currently working with an award winning, Luxury design studio based in London. The Practise are looking for both Junior and Mid-weight Interior Designers to join their growing Retail department. This incredible permanent opportunity is perfect for designers looking to elevate their portfolio and work on High End Retail projects.
As an Interior designer you will be responsible for working on a variety of Retail projects to deliver the highest standard of design.
- Supporting the Retail team with concept design and development and presentations
- Creating high quality concept design
- Attending site visits with the team and liaising with contractors
- Attending client meetings
- Producing drawing packages including bespoke joinery design
- Build knowledge of the Retail market, competitors and clients
Skills and experience:
- Proficiency with Cinema 4D and Photoshop
- Strong concept design and development skills
- Experience working on Retail projects
- Ability to work on projects from concept to completion
- Experience meeting with clients
- Strong team player with collaborative working attitude
- Proactive and conscientious
- Keen to learn and develop skills
- Fantastic opportunities for career progression
- Specialising in Luxury projects across multiple sectors including; Residential, Hospitality, Retail and Yacht design.
- Beautiful office in central London location
- Working with high profile clients including celebrities and royalty!
- International studio with offices across the world- opportunity to travel for projects
Please note - this is a fully in office role and you must have the Right to Work in the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your CV and Portfolio to: