A leading and established mid-sized architectural studio is looking for a number of Part IIs to join them in their next growth phase.
Our client is a multidisciplinary studio who have a focus on net zero standards. They have a solid pipeline of exciting projects ahead of them and are looking for people with master planning, luxury residential or high-end hospitality experience. The ideal candidate will have either worked through all design stages or from stage 3 onwards on high-end residential or hospitality schemes.
Experience in the Middle East would be an advantage.
This is a great time to join a studio in their time of growth, with ample opportunity for development. Their studio is based at the heart of a bustling district in Central London with a great office atmosphere, hybrid working options and a scope for growth.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years experience in practice
- Fluent in Revit / Rhino
- The ability to show experience working closely with various stakeholders during the construction process.
- Experience working on high-end projects in the Middle East is advantageous
- Previous experience working with technical documentation, drawings for packages & computational/parametric design
- Can work independently with a proactive attitude within a team environment
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your resume.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency