A successful, friendly, mid-sized architecture and interior design studio based in West London is seeking a Project Architect to join their collaborative team.
The position will be responsible for leading a team and running large-scale, exclusive residential projects. The ideal candidate will have client-facing experience as you will be the main contact for the projects and will be required to liaise with clients from concept through to completion.
You will be reporting to the Directors within the company while leading a team of Architecture Assistants on both new build and redevelopment residential projects.
The practice offers a great culture with excellent company benefits and socials, and they have an exciting pipeline of exclusive projects!
Skills and responsibilities:
- Experience leading a team, working with contractors and client facing is crucial for this role
- Qualified Architect with strong high-end residential experience
- Sound knowledge of UK building regulations, planning and listed building legislation
- The ability to produce detailed design drawings
- Experience with contract administration
- ArchiCAD experience would be advantageous
- The ability to work independently yet be able to motivate a team to produce results and meet deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills are required in order to liaise with clients effectively
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your resume.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.