A leading and established mid-sized architectural studio is looking for an experienced Architect to join their growing team to work on large-scale luxury residential projects.
Our client is a multidisciplinary studio who have a focus on net zero standards. They have a solid pipeline of exciting projects ahead of them and are looking for people with previous luxury residential experience. The ideal Architect will have worked on design development stage 3+.
This is a great time to join a studio in their time of growth, with ample opportunity for development. Their studio is based at the heart of a bustling district in Central London with enhanced benefits, hybrid working options and scope for growth.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- 5+ years experience in practice
- Fluent in Revit / Rhino
- The ability to show experience working closely with various stakeholders during the construction process
- Previous experience working with technical documentation & drawings for packages
- The focus will be on the internals
- Can work independently with a proactive attitude but also works well within a team environment
- Possesses excellent communication and presentation skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your resume.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.