A globally recognised design practice is on the lookout for an BIM Technician to join their London studio on an initial contract basis. Experience of working on large-scale complex projects through stages 2-4 is essential, alongside excellent knowledge of Revit. The practice offers remote working opportunities if you are based in the UK. Initial 4 week contract with the intention to roll week by week.
- Work within an established BIM team.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- Experience in complex project.
- Fluency in Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
- This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available BIM Technician who wants to work on a pioneering project within a world-class practice.