Looking for a change? This global business are looking for a Lab Planner to join their team in Sydney. This is a Director level role for a leading multi-disciplinary practice. As their Lead Lab Planner you will develop program requirements,conceptual layouts and detail designs for Science and Technology lab and research facilities.
Sponsorship on offer for the right candidate if required.
- Coordinate planning and design of labs, research and medical areas
- Develop program requirements, concept layouts and design
- Deliver design and documentation
- translate client needs into functional technical spaces
- Collect data, analyse project goals and objectives
- Evaluate specific types of lab equipment, cabinetry and casework
- prepare contract documents and specifications
- Write technical specifications
- Manage and interact with user groups
Skills and Experience
- Qualification in architecture or related
- proven experience in design within the science and technology sector.
- Strong communication and client relationship skills
- Proficiency in Revit would be highly desirable
- Experience and /or interest in sustainable design/LEED would be advantageous