A studio renowned for its expertise in delivering high-quality, complex residential and mixed-use projects is on the lookout for architectural assistants and architects to join their busy team. The studio is in the heart of buzzing central London and offers a fun and collaborative working environment. Successful candidates will have experience delivering UK residential and commercial projects in Revit. Flexible working and part-time available. Initial contract role with a view to permanent.
- Experience at the delivery stage of large-scale residential, commercial or similar large-scale projects.
- Able to guide teams to produce deliverables to the highest standard.
Skills and Experience
- ARB architect, Part II qualification or equivalent
- Experience working on RIBA stage 3 onwards
- Experience in delivering large-scale complex projects.
- Technical design stage experience
- Revit proficient.
- An aptitude for hard work.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage a team and deliver.