Our client who are a sought-after design studio and have a reputation for modernistic projects are seeking an Architect who specialises in environmental simulation to join their team on a permanent basis.
Climate action is at the heart of all stages of their architectural design processes, and they are looking for someone with experience in this area to help enforce sustainability and environmental thinking to help enhance the early design process. The ideal candidate will have experience using environmental analysis and energy modelling tools.
Their offices in Central London are beautiful – bright and vibrant, with social areas, and this is an exciting opportunity to work with a world-renowned architectural studio with career progression options, flexible working and enhanced benefits. With top technology their vision is to bring in likeminded individuals to their team who seek a greener future in their work.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Bring sustainability ideas and thinking into the early stages and schematic design process
- Actively contribute to the knowledge and development of the team specifically relating to environmental and sustainability development
- Qualified Architect (ARB registered / Part II or Part III equivalent)
- 4+ years of experience in practice
- Fluency in Rhino and experience with Grasshopper
- Experience of working on with environmental analysis tools/energy modelling simulation software
- Understanding of specific LEED, BREEAM
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.