A unique opportunity to work for a small construction and design company based in the North East of London. This is an initial contract role working on construction drawings using Autocad for small extensions and bespoke joinery pieces. The studio is within an industrial estate, and has its own workshop where much of the work is made. You will gain a lot of exposure to how things are made and they are open to flexible working. A strong technical understanding and ability to use Autocad is essential. Immediate start preferable.
- Drafting bespoke joinery drawing packages
- Provide technical support.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified interior design or Architectural designer
- Experience working in a similar role
- Advanced experience and knowledge of doing interior drawing packages
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.