Senior Landscape Architect
- The Crowd
- London (Greater)
- £37,000-42,000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Sep 2022
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Function
- Architect, Landscape Architect, Part II, Planning & Development, Project Architect, Part III
Our client, who possesses a portfolio of award-winning, innovative projects both in the UK and internationally, is seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Landscape Architect to join their team permanently at their office in Central London.
Their urban and landscape design have a central focus on sustainability and range from small terraces to large masterplan projects. The ideal candidate will have an impressive design flare, have experience leading a team, solid graphics and design implementation experience, and have worked on projects from concept to completion.
This is a great opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading architects on pioneering and creative projects. The role is full-time and offers hybrid working options.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is essential
- Adobe Suite & Sketchup experience
- Advanced CAD & presentation skills
- Ability to lead a team and lead on complex projects
- Have previously worked across all project design stages
- Strong technical skills
- Can communicate and articulate well at all levels
- Confident mentoring junior staff and assistants
- Positive and collaborative in your approach
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert