FRAME is currently recruiting for a Mid-Senior Technical Interior Designer with a Commercial Office background. My client are a top AJ100 Architectural practice with a growing Interior Design team. The studio is based in a fantastic East London location with great transport links, and a buzzing local area with plenty of independent stores, eateries and coffee shops.
The practice have always dabbled in Interior Design, but with relatively new leadership from some of London's finest Interior Design talent, they are paving the way to create a stand alone department within the company. With a team of 8 strong currently, my client are looking for someone with not only a proven design skill set, but also an entrepreneurial attitude to develop and further the business as a whole. My client describe themselves as non-hierarchical and see huge value in recruiting people externally to increase the knowledge available in the business as a whole. The Interior Design team have two departments - Commercial and Hospitality. The Mid-Senior Technical Designer will sit within the Commercial team, working with in-house Architects to deliver new build and refurbishment projects, mainly in the UK.
What do my client want to see from you?
- Excellent technical drawing package examples, using AutoCAD
- Examples of Commercial Office, Lifestyle, Leisure and F&B projects preferred
- Considered and thorough developed design examples
What can you expect from them?
- Generous holiday allowance, pension scheme (all the usual suspects!)
- Team socials
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary offering, with annual reviews
- Excellent team culture and office environment
- Career development and progression planning
If you are interested in this role, please apply and I will be in touch to discuss it with you.