Part 2 Architect
Qualified and enthusiastic Pt 2 Architect with at least 2+ years' strong design skills and experience of working in a design office. Assistant Architects will operate within a team structure and work closely with the project architect reporting directly to an Associate or Associate Director. Assistant Architects must be capable of developing design proposals to high standards of quality and delivering projects on time in accordance with the brief.
Salary - £34,000
Start Date - Immediately
* To prepare, develop and edit, under the guidance of the project leader or nominated architect, drawings, models, images and other documents relating to the design
* To develop, where required, representations of design options for further discussion by the design team
* To contribute, or otherwise assist, as required by the Project Leader or nominated Architect
Qualities & skills required:
* 2 + years technical experience in an architectural office
* Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
* Passion for design excellence and sustainability with a solid understanding of buildings energy use and a drive to reduce it.
* Creativity and design flair
* Exceptional sketching skills
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Evidence of a good design understanding i.e. a good design portfolio