A well-established and fun studio based north-west of the river is looking for a passionate Part II assistant.
Working within an existing team, you will have the opportunity to grow a wide range of skills predominantly across mixed-use and housing projects. This is an excellent opportunity to prepare for your Part III. This practice operates an open and supportive environment and is excited to be hosting social events, team bonding outings, and parties once again. Initial 3-6 month contract role with a view to becoming a permanent member of staff.
- Join an existing team to work on a large mixed-use / retail scheme in the UK.
- Production of information in Microstation or Revit.
- Contribute to a social office culture.
Skills and Experience
- Part II architectural assistant with professional experience
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Experience working on large-scale new-build projects ideally.
- Microstation and Revit proficiency would bebeneficial. Sketch-Up and Twinmotion would be an added advantage.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.
- Please apply with a CV and a selection of your best projects. We have a limit of 10Mb.