A well-established national AJ100 practice is looking for a design/project manager to join its design management team. This is a key role, and you will be liaising with project directors and multi-disciplinary consultants across the group to drive the delivery and performance of prestigious projects of varying typologies. Flexible working culture, a competitive salary, and benefits package are on offer, do not miss out!
- Liaise with design leads to create comprehensive project programmes and report to directors on financial progress.
- Inform clients and internal design teams on changes to scope of works
- Liaise with the commercial team on project cost and contract.
- Track supply chain, CDM, Planning, BREEAM, Risk, H&S and Assurance.
- Monitor and manage RFI's
- Mentor juniors in project/design management.
Skills & Experience
- A degree in architecture, engineering of project management with relevant experience within the built environment.
- Understanding of operations and professional services contracts e.g NEC3, CIC/JCT and construction procurement.
- Mathematical and commercial literary.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment whilst producing quality and accurate work.