An award-winning, emerging studio is seeking an established senior architect to play a key role in the running and further growth of the practice. You will be overseeing a small team on an array of new-build and refurbishment projects from start to finish. With a new studio in East London, they are working on a range of UK-based projects including commercial and residential schemes up to 30 million, and will offer an ambitious architect the opportunity to advance their skills quickly.
- Lead a small-to-medium team on multiple projects simultaneously across design and delivery.
- Work on a range of projects with an emphasis on 8-30m commercial interiors/ workplace projects in London.
- Review as well as produce concept, planning and technical drawings and specifications.
- Lead coordination with stakeholders, contractors and consultants.
- Foster key client relationships.
- Help grow the practice.
Skills and Experience
- Part III-qualified architect with demonstrable experience leading, managing and coordinating a small team through all RIBA stages.
- Extensive experience working with high-profile clients on London-based CAT A + B commercial workplace project.
- Good design eye including experience with architectural interiors.
- Contract administration, fees and invoicing experience.
- Client facing with demonstrable experience of liaising with clients, stakeholders and contractors.
- Excellent communication skills and a confident leader with the ambition to inspire success in others.
Please apply with a well-presented CV and a short portfolio demonstrating your best projects to date.