Are you a Master planner/Urban Designer Senior Urban Designer who is looking for their next move? Or an Architect or Senior Architect with substantial master planning + urban design experience? Are you looking for a company that drives innovation while never compromising on a great work culture + puts employee wellbeing at the heart of everything they do?
Our client is one of the world's top multi-disciplinaries, involved in everything building cities all over the world + UK, repurposing iconic landmarks create retrofitted energy efficient social housing as well as sectors from stadiums to skyscrapers.
They're also a great place to work!
We asked one of their current employees (who started year ago as a Part II) what the top 3 reasons they're still working for this company are.
They told us:
- "You have an opportunity to really grow and develop your career in a supportive environment"
- "The company cares about important issues like climate change, wellbeing and diversity & inclusion so there is a lot going on with those"
- "There's a lot of flexibility and benefits they provide which makes it a secure place to work and they support working patterns that suit everyone."
They currently have urban regeneration projects across the UK, including one of the coolest areas of London - a proposal which will encompass housing, a new riverside market, a food quarter plus new cafes + bars plus commercial space which will be sensitively integrated into the local landscape by the creation of new pedestrian routes + greenspaces.
This is your chance to revitalize + make your mark on an iconic part of the London landscape
Ideal candidate profiles
- Urban Designer - 40-48k
- 2-5+ years of relevant experience (ideally majority UK based)
- strong Revit skills
- design quality
- Senior Urban Designer - 55-65k
- 5-8+ years of relevant experience
- good understanding of how town + city urban centres function
- Can work with clients
- run multiple projects
- build + manage teams
- prepare reports - design + access, master planning
- strong sense of own vision for urban design
Final thing to note - as immediate project need is for UK schemes, experience working on UK schemes + and understanding of the urban context of the UK is essential
If this sounds like you….needless to say we would like to hear from you yesterday!!
CVs + folios here please 😊