A highly successful and established leading architecture practice is seeking a Senior Architect fluent in German to join their team at their London office to lead a project based in Germany.
You will be working on interior-based projects to transform an existing building into a unique commercial structure with entertainment and welcome spaces.
This is an opportunity to join a desirable global architecture practice that works on noteworthy projects. They offer enhanced leave and benefits plus a work-from-home option and are centrally located.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Fluency in German is essential as you will be directly liaising with German contractors reading policies & procedures
- Revit / Rhino experience is essential, and AutoCAD is advantageous
- Proven experience working on RIBA stages 2+
- Design, produce & manage interior projects
- Exposure to bespoke furniture design and FF&E
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.