A multidisciplinary architectural practice that boasts a multitude of notable, international projects ranging from the transformation of existing buildings to new build office towers is seeking a Senior Interior Architect.
This position requires in-depth interior design knowledge to assist with several new projects in the UK and internationally. You will lead a team on the workplace, hospitality and commercial / mixed-use projects from inception to completion.
Our client offers hybrid working and enhanced benefits and an annual leave package.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Experience working on stages 3 & 4 specifically essential
- Revit / Rhino proficiency is essential
- AutoCAD advantageous
- Knowledge of the FF&E processes
- Successfully leading an interior design team and projects from concept to completion
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to draw details to a high standard (bespoke furniture)
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.