This specialist graphic design practice is searching for an accomplished Senior Graphic Designer to join their exceptional team of enthusiastic, creative and driven designers. This position will see you working in tandem with an internationally renowned architectural practice that boasts an impressive portfolio of innovative projects at the forefront of modern design.
The practice in question provides industry leading wayfinding, placemaking, place branding, graphics, information design, and motion graphics within the built environment on an international scale.
Within this practice, as a Senior Graphic Designer, you will spearhead projects and provide guidance to wider design teams, boasting strength in information and graphic design for wayfinding. As an overview, responsibilities will include:
- Oversight of graphics team, providing mentoring and guidance to junior designers
- Leading all stages of design from conception to completion
- Providing clear and effective presentations
- Working collaboratively with the 3D designers, ensuring the delivery of any product is fully co-ordinated with the graphics department
- Maintaining the quality of design throughout all phases of the project with high attention to detail
- Producing intelligent designs with full comprehension of end user engagement
As a key senior figure within the design team, it is essential that you possess the following:
- 8+ years’ experience designing wayfinding and graphics within the built environment
- A good range of design software knowledge and high level of Adobe Creative Suite proficiency
- A strong understanding of graphic design within architecture and the ability to work with architectural drawing plans
- A good understanding of materials, finishes and construction methods for wayfinding and environmental graphics
- Excellent typographic skills
- Confident communication skills and the ability to effectively convey ideas to staff at all levels
- Ability to effectively manage your time and project workload and experience in meeting deadlines under minimal supervision
So, if you possess a wealth of experience in graphics within the built environment and are looking to join a leading environmental design practice, please apply today!