Sustainably-led and inventive studio with established offices across four continents is on the lookout for an Associate to lead it's start-up office in Paris. The studio is a world leading design-haus that has garnered international attention for designing some of the world's most iconic, skyline-altering buildings. If successful you will be joining a small design-led team, working closely with the Design Director to curate the design vision of the studio, manage the smooth running of projects, and grow the team. The Parisian studio works heavily within competition and design-led projects, across multiple typologies including transport, public spaces and mixed use projects.
- Manage a team of 7-11 designers, running CPD and mentoring where needed
- Work closely with the design director to curate the design vision for the studio
- Support the design director at client presentations, pitches and networking events
- Act as first port of call for clients on projects
- Manage a strong portfolio of design projects across France and Europe
- Help to grow the studio organically and foster budding talent
- Experience working at a senior / strategic level within a studio that ideally works on fast paced, larger-scale design projects
- Strong design flair and pasion for sustainability, materiality and innovative design technologies
- Must be a native or fluent French speaker with the right to work in France
- Experience in managing a mid sized team, and mentoring designers
- Experience in managing multiple, fast paced projects and ideally strong competition experience
- Some knowledge of Revit and Rhino is advantageous
- Must be a strong team player, enjoy overcoming design challenges and have a desire to bring people together through design
This is a rare opportunity to put your own design flair on a fledgling studio with global backing & support.