AJ100 top 10 London based international design studio is on the lookout for talented design oriented architects to join their well established design team, to work on one of the largest regeneration projects in London. On offer is the chance to work on a career defining regeneration project within London, alongside a multidisciplinary team that is collaborative and design and sustainably focused. Successful candidates will be strong in Revit, have excellent design pedigree, and have UK mixed use, density housing, commercial or retail experience at stages 0-3.
- Work collaboratively within a multi disciplinary team on a large-scale London based regeneration project
- Work from design stages 0-3, designing mixed use, urban and public realm
- Create concepts
- Develop successful concepts
- Deliver drawing packages in Revit
- RIBA Part III qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience working on large scale mixed projects, ideally within the UK
- Revit proficiency is essential
- Rhino modelling experience is desirable but not essential
- Strong design ability showcased in portfolio
This is an opportunity to work on a unique once in a lifetime cityscape changing project, apply today to change London for the better.