This practice is looking for the best design architect to work on their latest exciting project. They have recently won a city-scale competition in the middle east, and are building a small elite team of top talent. You will initially be based from their satellite office in Seoul, and be housed in high-end luxury accommodation. This will be for a few months at a time, up to a maximum of 5 months in the year. The role also includes travel to Los Angeles to collaborate with one of the worlds best designers. You must be an Architect with a strong design portfolio of complex high-end projects and you should be able to articulately demonstrate your contribution.
- To work collaboratively within a small design team to produce a world stage project
- To meet deadlines efficiently
- To lead communication with the London team to ensure the design quality of the project is maintained.
Skills and Requirements
- Part III architectural qualification in the UK or equivalent international accreditation
- A strong portfolio and experience running large-scale international design projects
Don't miss out on this once in a life time project!