This award winning client, one of the most prolific practices in Australia, are looking to hire talented Architects from London. Better still, you will get the chance to work in their London office before committing to a move to their offices in Australia.
This practice want to broaden their already impressive team with talent from the following sectors; health, education, defence and workplace. Is this you? If so, you will need to demonstrate strong project leadership, experience within your specific sector and a strong design portfolio.
- Work within an established team to deliver high-end projects
- Work on all stages and lead teams
Skills and experience
- Proven ability to lead projects across all stages
- Completed Part III qualifications within Architecture
- Strong coordination and communication skills
- Ideally Revit skills gained from professional practice
This is a studio that pushes innovation and technology. There is a social atmosphere and they encourage hybrid working. This people-focused practice invest in talent, wellness, inclusiveness and diversity, and there is a culture of collaborative working, innovation and design around the end user. You will be rewarded with a stable economy, project pipeline and great work-life balance in Australia.