This is a great opportunity for an experienced Part II or recent Part III to gain more hands on experience within a close-knit studio based in Chelsea. This is a team growing at a steady pace and with the aspiration to recruit a solid team that develops, strengthens and stays together. Their working environment is very supportive and collaborative; all team members help each other to develop their knowledge and enjoy learning together. The atmosphere is friendly, and the door is always open for any team member to propose new approaches, ideas and suggestions.
- Develop concept designs and prepare concept design presentations at all stages of the project following directive of the job runner architect and Director.
- Coordinate statutory approval information including planning and building control compliance.
- Commiunicate and coordinate project design team including external consultants.
- Liasie and communicate regulalrly with consultants.
- Develop and coordinate detailed design information including tender and construction packages.
Skills & Experience
- Experienced Part II or recent Part III, with private residential experience.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch up.
- Great organisation skills with the capacity to prioritise workloads.
- Ability to work proactively and autonomously in busy studio.
- A positive and collaborative approach to problem-solving.