An up-and-coming design studio of 25 people is looking for a talented architect with commercial interiors / F&B experience to join its team. They have a stunning portfolio of cool and contemporary projects and a hugely exciting pipeline of work including a five-star hotel, unique commercial spaces, cutting-edge restaurants, and a contemporary residential project. This practice believes in fostering relationships, both internally and externally, and giving ambitious designers the opportunity to achieve their goals. As well as amazing projects, this studio is locatied in a contemporary East London warehouse space, offering excellent benefits including hybrid and abroad working, lunches, and extended holidays.
- Work under a senior architect to lead a small team on projects, predominantly across commercial interiors and hospitality projects.
- Liaise with clients and lead design workshops.
- Produce and oversee the early stage and detailed design including concepts, 3D modelling, visuals and planning information.
- Produce and manage the tender and construction drawings.
- Coordinate with consultants and contractors.
- Oversee works on site.
- Be a source of inspiration and support juniors to achieve success.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III Architect with commercial interiors / F&B experience.
- Experience leading a small team.
- Experience of coordination with client and external consultants.
- Keen design eye and creative flair with a passion for beautifully detailed spaces.
- Excellent technical capabilities with sound knowledge of UK building regulations and standards.
- Humble but ambitious character with the confidence and desire to excel in a managerial role at a growing practice.
- Vectorworks, Rhino & Sketchup ideal.
This is the perfect opportunity for a go-getter who perhaps feels overlooked in a larger practice and is interested in joining a fun and young team during a period of growth.