An emerging studio based in central London is looking for an excellent Part II to join their team. Underpinned by rigorous design, sensitive contexts and interesting briefs, this studio has a growing portfolio of new-build and refurbishment projects across commercial and residential sectors. This is a small and collaborative studio environment where everyone's voice is heard. You will be working across the stages on preparing and coordinating packages in Microstation and producing 3D visuals in Sketchup and Vray. This is an opportunity to make a considerable contribution to a small practice who are making a name for themselves in the industry.
- Work under the supervision of an associate and director on varied projects.
- Collaborate with the team on design ideas.
- Produce 3D modelling and visuals for concept design and feasibility studies.
- Produce packages for planning, tender and construction.
- Visit works on site with a senior.
Skills and Experience
- Part II with strong design sensibilities and exceptional presentation skills demonstrated through a beautiful and considered portfolio.
- Possess a good technical understanding.
- Outward facing with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent 3D skills using Sketchup.
- Excellent post-production editing in V-ray and Photoshop.
- MicroStation proficiency ideal.
If you are a talented Part II perhaps feeling overlooked at an established London design practice and are ready to gain hands on experience for your Part III, do not miss out!