A leading workplace design and furniture practice is seeking an experienced Designer to join its team in Central London on a permanent basis.
The studio, which has a passion towards a sustainable future, seeks candidates who have experience in workspace design. They offer hybrid working options of 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
This is a great opportunity to join a prestigious studio that offers competitive company benefits and career progression opportunities.
- A degree in Interior/ Furniture Design or Architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills who can provide great customer service
- Experience in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop
- BREEAM standards knowledge would be advantageous
- Confident, self-motivated and ambitious
If you would like to apply for this position, please click on apply to attach your CV.
The Crowd is an equal opportunities employer and agency.