Farrer Huxley are looking for a Landscape Architect or Architectural Technician with a working knowledge of Revit to join our team and help us deliver a range of complex urban landscape projects.
An important part of our work in delivering distinctive, sustainable and environmentally sensitive places for people is the technical competency to undertake 3D design (usually in Revit), ensuring the quality of what is built.
Farrer Huxley is an award-winning practice of landscape architects and community engagement experts whose work is founded upon the belief that landscape makes a fundamental difference to people’s lives. Central to our work is collaboration: by placing local communities at the centre of our design process Farrer Huxley has built a strong reputation for engaging and enabling. We work in a close-knit environment where everyone is encouraged to have a creative voice.
- Provide technical (3d design) skills that are integrated into the design and technical delivery stages of projects
- Contribute to the development and implementation of Farrer Huxley's design ethos, representing our values and design approach across all project teams and meetings
- Work with Associates and Directors to establish outputs, deliverables and resources required to deliver services within agreed timescales and budgets
- Engage with live projects across the office providing support where required
- Work with a close-knit team, encouraging effective collaboration, skills sharing and personal development
- Promote Farrer Huxley and the wider landscape profession by sharing our approach and ensuring quality design standards are delivered through our projects
To apply for the role please submit a CV, cover letter and portfolio.
No agencies please.