A sector-leading architecture practice in cool central London is looking for an experienced architect to run a project on site. You will have a quality portfolio of completed projects ideally across high-end commercial, mixed-use or hospitality projects. On offer is the opportunity to work as part of a talented and ambitious team with excellent pay packages, culture and career progression opportunities.
- Lead a team on a new-build scheme currently at stage 4.
- Oversee and manage technical and construction information.
- Produce specifications.
- Liaise with consultations and contractors.
- Supervise works on site
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect from a design-focused background with good UK practical experience delivering workplace and /or mixed use projects.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- Excellent technical knowledge with experience working on packages and overseeing a project from stage 4.
- Experience reviewing contractor information and supervising site works.
- Revit essential.
- Keen communicator with an outgoing attitude.