Well established AJ100 studio with national offices are looking to grow their South West London team with a competent architect. This is an opportunity to join a young and talented team working on an award winning residential project with a focus on sustainable design features such as PassivHaus, earth shelters and MMC. Experienced with revit you will also benefit from learning from a BIM team with over 10 years of experience. This would suit an architect with a couple of years experience who is eager to take on projects/elements of larger projects. On offer is a fun studio with a long standing and supportive core and management team.
- Take a lead role on technical delivery of a new build residential project in the UK.
- Report to director on project programme.
- Liaise with consultants and contractors.
- Produce tender and construction information in revit.
- Contribute to other projects in the office.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified part III architect with UK residential experience.
- Experience working in a project leading capacity at RIBA stages 4-5.
- Acute attention to detail with excellent standards of presentation.
- An interest or experience within passivhaus and/or sustainable design.
- Excellent command of Revit with experience using this in practice.
- Keen communicator with an outgoing attitude.