AJ100 studio with a strong UK presence is seeking a Project Architect with strong Stage 4 - 5 experience on housing projects to join their well-established team. This is an opportunity for a a skilled, enthusiastic Architect with demonstrable experience as well as a background, working on developer-led housing schemes. They pride themselves on flexible working, staff retention and progression opportunities. If you are looking to step into an established studio with an inclusive culture and carve a career for yourself, do not miss out. Key Responsibilities
- Perform job running duties and oversee the design development and technical design of key projects.
- Work within the residential and mixed-use sector on key urban regeneration projects.
- Provide technical expertise for projects at Stage 4 onwards.
- Client facing responsibilities along with coordination of the design team.
- Be a team player with effective communication skills.
- Contribute to success of the team and promote collaboration across the practice.
Skills & Experience
- An ARB registered architect with substantial years of experience performedin the role.
- Experience working on medium to large-scale urban or suburban housing projects.
- Strong technical knowledge and ability with examples of construction detailing within your portfolio.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and maintain strong collaborative internal and external working relationships.
- A passion for housing and creating better places.
- Strong IT skills, with experience of using all MS Office applications and highly proficient in AutoCAD and Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and Sketchup.