An international architectural practice, renowned for winning awards for their large-scale projects is looking for an exceptional German-speaking architect to join their London team. This office has an excellent working culture, they are sociable and provide an excellent benefits package.
- Work within an established team.
- Provide imaginative and well-thought design solutions, for concept through to schematic design stages.
- Liaise with the client
- Provide support with German legislation and statutory bodies.
Skills & Experience
- A qualified Architect (overseas qualification or ARB registered) or equivalent
- Understanding of current legislation relating to architectural practices with previous work experience in Germany.
- Confident designer with strong front-end design experience.
- Project coordination and project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong presentation skills.
- Good organisational and self-management skills, flexibility and critical thinking.
- Proficient in Revit and Rhino.
- Proficient in German and English. You should be a native or near-native speaker.