An international architectural practice, renowned for winning awards for their large-scale projects is looking for an exceptional German-speaking architect to join their London team. This office has an excellent working culture, they are sociable and provide an excellent benefits package. Feel free to call Sai on 0207 2424909 for a confidential discussion about the role.
- Work within an established team.
- Provide imaginative and well-thought design solutions, for concept through to schematic design stages.
- Liaise with the client
- Provide support with German legislation and statutory bodies.
Skills & Experience
- A qualified Architect (overseas qualification or ARB registered) or equivalent
- Understanding of current legislation relating to architectural practices with previous work experience in Germany.
- Confident designer with strong front-end design experience.
- Project coordination and project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication and strong presentation skills.
- Good organisational and self-management skills, flexibility and critical thinking.
- Proficient in Revit and Rhino.
- Proficient in German and English. You should be a native or near-native speaker.