Architect with an interest and a strong background in sustainability to take on a pivotal role at this AJ100 practice.
With an established sustainability initiative, this AJ100 practice is looking to push things forward. You would be taking the lead in pushing the sustainability agenda, and would be at the forefront of this. This is a great opportunity for an Architect who is keen to focus on a sustainability role within the office.
- Take on a Lead role in sustainable practices within the office
- Develop and implement sustainable initiatives and best practice across all projects in the office as part of the management team.
- Provide expert knowledge, advise and educate internal project teams, external consultants and sub consultants on all sustainability matters.
- Lead and attend 'Architects Declare' initiative meetings, industry seminars and events.
- Research sustainable innovations, materials and specifications.
Skills and Experience
- Degree in architecture up to postgraduate level.
- Proven experience working in a sustainability focused role within UK practice.
- Expert knowledge of UK laws, regulations, sustainable standards and materials.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to share knowledge, education and inspire success in others.
- A WELL AP accreditation is not essential but would be an added bonus.
- Ref SW 55561