A young and vibrant, London-based landscape design studio are seeking a keen Landscape Architect to join their team. This is an opportunity for a passionate designer to work on prestigious international projects across the globe along with prominent projects within the UK. If you have a collaborative and innovative mindset, along with the willingness to push design boundaries do not miss out on this opportunity.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the design process and project brief, supporting the preparation of the project deliverables from concept stage onwards.
- Deliver high quality concept designs and detailed packages for large scale, local and international public realm projects.
- Demonstrate developed design and technical skills.
- Manage third parties according to the parameters of the project.
- Provide support to senior team members with client presentations and meetings as required.
- Recognise the importance of the project budget and seek to develop their knowledge of project financials.
Skills & Experience
- Degree in related design field or equivalent certification or skill level; professional registration or equivalent is preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in delivering landscape (or architecture) projects of varying scale, from concept through to delivery; experience of public realm projects is highly desirable.
- Strong design and hand drawing skills.
- Proficiency in Sketchup, Rhino, AutoCAD, Revit.
- A proactive mind-set and good team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A confident personality that can communicate and engage at all levels.