An incredible design-led studio who are known for developing innovative designs are now seeking an Architect or PartII with strong Rhino skills. You should be a strong designer with exceptional Rhino skills.You should have a portfolio of innovative projects or high-quality medium-to-large scale schemes, ideally from stages 0-3. This is a great practice and it would suit an Architect / PartII who is keen on producing exciting new projects.
- Work within an established team on mid and large-scale infrastructure projects internationally.
- Produce design ideas and model using Revit.
- Collaborate with design team to develop design solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Part II or Part III-qualified architects (or equivalent).
- Fluency using Rhino. Revit fluency is not essential but desirable.
- Experience on large-scale projects at RIBA stages 0-3
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architect to work on innovative schemes. Please apply with a CV and a short selection of your best work in PDF format and less than 10 Mb in size.