This global, multidisciplinary consultancy works across architecture, engineering and project management on a range of projects from architectural projects through to city masterplans and large-scale building projects. Sectors include residential, commercial, education and transportation, among others.
They are a top 10 UK based global design Practice whose reputation is built on a culture of open collaboration, creating and delivering excellence. A RIBA Registered Practice, they employ over 450 Architectural staff across the UK working on projects across the globe.
They are growing their Manchester studio and are looking for exceptional qualified architects to work on a range of high profile, commercial projects.
- Work directly with the client, contractor and design team
- Take the design process through from concept into detail design and onto to project completion.
- Take responsibility for specific roles, areas or packages of work within a project.
- Project co-ordination and ability to assist with managing resources and people effectively.
Skills and Experience
- RIBA Part 3 qualification
- ARB registered
- Demonstrable experience on wide range of complex projects at different stages
- An understanding of UK Building Regulations
- Skilled in Revit, AutoCAD and SketchUp, Microsoft Office and Adobe Suite applications
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work within a team effectively and deliver to tight deadlines and on budget