This global, multidisciplinary consultancy works across architecture, engineering and project management on a range of projects from architectural projects through to city masterplans and large-scale building projects. Sectors include residential, commercial, education and transportation, among others.
They are growing their Manchester studio and are looking for Architectural Technicians to join the team.
Experience working on large scale commercial projects would be highly regarded.
- Work across a range projects assisting on the technical design, coordination and construction.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Site supervision with a Senior Architect.
Skills and Experience
- Architectural technician / technologist with professional experience in practice
- Good experience working on mid-range to large-scale projects at stage 4+
- Good team work skills with the desire to contribute to a fast paced and exciting office.
- Excellent working knowledge of Revit is essential.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office