A world-class design studio in buzzing central London is on the lookout for experienced Part IIs and Architects/Senior Architects to join their team. There will be an opportunity to work on a range of new projects and competitions, so a portfolio with a strong design intent is essential.
Successful applicants must be strong all-rounders with excellent design skills. They are working on a range of projects including transport, commercial and mixed-use, hence applicants with experience in these sectors will be looked upon favourably.
- Work within an established team on a large-scale, complex project based in London.
- Produce documentation and presentations
- Contribute to the design at the initial stages.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Part II or Part III-qualified architects (or equivalent).
- Fluency using MicroStation, Revit, AutoCAD, Rhino and Aecosim
- Proven design capabilities
- Experience working on competitions
- Experience on large-scale projects
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a globally-recognised studio. Please apply with a CV and a short selection of your best work in PDF format and less than 10 Mb in size.