This practice has a national reach, and is keen to take on a well-rounded Architect who has good design and technical capabilities for their London studio. This is a role for a go-getter who is looking to make a big impact. You should have prior experience working on UK housing projects. The role suits a creative individual with a strong commercial approach. This is a great studio to advance your career.
- Run a small team under an associate on a range of mid-large UK housing projects.
- Production of information in Revit.
- Liaise with client, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect or equivalent
- Strong UK residential experience.
- Experience as a project or package runner.
- From a design-focused background but able to think commercially.
- Revit ideal (training provided). Good Adobe Suite.
- Can-do attitude to work.