This AJ100 practice benefits from offices situated around the country, delivering high-profile schemes across the housing, commercial, education and leisure sector, for over 40 years. You will be taking on a lead role seeing major housing projects through from technical design to site. You will enjoy being part of a great team. This would suit an architect with significant delivery experience of housing projects (100-300 units) and with experience of managing projects in Revit.
- Lead a team on housing projects at technical design, tender and construction stages.
- Coordinate with the client, consultants and contractors.
- Oversee technical information in Revit.
- Supervise works on site.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III architect with solid multi-unit housing experience in the UK. Commercial experience would also be beneficial.
- Considerable and proven experience delivering projects.
- From a design-focused background with a portfolio of high-quality projects.
- Excellent Revit knowledge with experience of using Revit in practice. Navisworks and NBS desirable.
- Strong communicator with the ability to work within a team.