A boutique design studio in buzzing central London is on the lookout for an immediately available Part II to work on a range of infrastructure projects. Successful applicants must be strong designers with exceptional Rhino skills. Previous experience on like-for-like projects at stages 0-3 are essential for this role.
- Work within an established team on a mid and large-scale infrastructure projects internationally.
- Produce design ideas and model using Rhino.
- Collaborate with design team to develop design solutions.
Skills and Experience
- Experienced Part II or Part III-qualified architects (or equivalent).
- Fluency using Rhino.
- Experience on large-scale projects at RIBA stages 0-3
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Part II to work on innovative schemes and gain great exposure to projects. Please apply with a CV and a short selection of your best work in PDF format and less than 10 Mb in size.