A fantastic practice is looking for a technical architect or experienced PartII to work on projects from RIBA stage 4 onwards.This practice has a diverse portfolio ranging from residential, commercial, education, and sports projects. This role would suit someone who is able to work well within a growing team and who has developed their Revit skills. You will start off by working on an exciting large-scale housing scheme.
- Working closely with the project director and the design team, as well as the client and external consultants.
- To work predominantly through the technical stages of projects (RIBA stages 4 and 5). You will also have the opportunity to work across all RIBA stages on various projects.
- Work independently to deliver technical packages.
- Produce design and detailed information using Revit and AutoCAD.
Skills and Experience
- ARB registered Architect or similar qualification. Experienced PartIIs will also be considered
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong knowledge of building regulations and technical building design.
- A strong ability to conceive construction details from first principles.
- Capability to coordinate information from external consultants.
- Revit and AutoCAD ability is essential for this role.
- Well organised with the ambition to grow your career.
- Ability to work as a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively
- Please apply with samples of work showing your experience at different stages or from Stage 4 onwards
Alongside architects, the role would also suit an experienced Part II or architectural technician.