For a lengthy contract, a large-scale retrofit of a classic landmark building in London is in need of Revit architects and technicians. You will be working on a widely praised and eagerly anticipated change of use project that will see the delivery of numerous uniquely designed homes in the North of London from mid-RIBA stages to delivery stage.
- Work at technical stage on a large scale change of use housing project
- Work within a medium sized team delivering technical drawing packages and detailing in Revit
- Part III qualified or working currently as an architectural technician
- Thorough experience working at RIBA stage 4+ on UK housing projects
- Revit proficient
- Experience delivering technical detailing
This is a rare opportunity to work on a highly anticipated project that will re-define a classic London landmark